« MBS Real Studio Plugi… | Home | More notes »

Bug report closed: Won't fix

If you filled a bug and got this status as an answer after waiting some time, it can be disappointing. Whether it's Real Software, Apple or some other software vendor.

If I report a bug, I'm never sure whether it is a bug or just my fault. I'm not sure whether it's going to be fixed or not. And if it is fixed, will I get it soon? Will they fix my old version with .1 version update or do I have to wait for the next major update?

With the decision of not fixing the bug, the status is clear. I can now find a workaround or decide myself that I won't fix it. Sometimes I would prefer if the companies answer soon that they won't fix it than if I have to wait years just to get a message that the problem is no longer reproducible.

What do you think? The biggest plugin in space...
25 10 11 - 14:12
Start Chat